Ukrainian newcomers and host families are invited to visit the Ukrainian Welcome & Information Centre at the Bennetto Community Centre, 450 Hughson St. N. on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 from 3pm to 8 pm.
Information and services will be available to Ukrainian newcomers and host families to support resettlement in Hamilton.
• Health and mental health supports
• Access to social insurance numbers and health cards
• Income supports
• Education and child care
• Employment and English language development
• Immigration and partnerships within Hamilton
• GO-VAXX Bus for COVID-19 vaccinations
Please bring your:
• Work or study permit, or visitor record
• Document(s) issued by a Canadian government that show your legal name and birthdate
• A member of your host family as your guarantor
Translation services and refreshments will be available.
For information, visit www.hamilton.ca/ukrainenewcomers